Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finals and Fire Engines


Finals are upon us. Half of mine are portfolios due tomorrow, so I'm lucky I guess. It sure makes it easier to study for the others, no rushing and no stressing. But being surrounded by people who are stressing and freaking out, stresses me out, so in the end I kind of lose anyways.
This is an image from a fire that was very near Clark, right off of Maywood St. There were too many fire engines rushing past my dorm(yes I live in one of those places) for me to not go check it out.

1 comment:

Patito said...

I love this picture. The way the houses are make it less confusing. It's kind of like a pyramid because the middle one is taller than the other two...yeah. I hope you get what I'm saying. and the repitition the smoke makes. it looks awesome.
I just love it.