Thursday, February 14, 2008

Brit


I've started using 35mm color film as it's much easier to bring in my bag with me when I go out with Brit(she's the one in the pink, the other is her best friend). I noticed she's no longer a part of my photos, and I felt I needed to change that. I keep vowing to go home every weekend(only a 25min trip) and photograph my family, but that was a failed project before it even began. (Why'd I take 5 classes?) Well, I'm resurrecting it, now. I feel a big need to photograph the people I know and the things I know, that have been in my life forever. It's getting back to the reason why I had any interest in photography. Anyways, it's honestly more important than the towers of school work I have.

1 comment:

Patito said...

I must say I really hate how this computer screen is so dark.

the picture looks good from what I can see!
hahaha.
I hate this computer.


but I love you!!